Training Programs and Workshops
Corporate Governance and Board Leadership
Well designed and customized short term and weekend programs are organized at Mumbai, Pune and other metros
- Understanding the need for Compliance with the Provisions of the Companies Act, SEBI guidelines, BSE and NSE Guidelines and Regulations and other international laws and regulations
- Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements (LODR) Regulations
- SEBI Regulations for companies listed on Indian Stock Exchanges
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy code (IBC)
- CSR Rules and Compliances
- Sustainability Guidelines and Responsible Reporting
- Governance of Risk
- Enterprise Risk Management and its Importance
- Challenges facing boards of Private & Public limited companies & Family Owned Companies
- Building high performance boards
- Roles and Responsibilities of Directors – Executive Directors & Independence Directors
- Board Diversity and Contributions of Women on Boards
Corporate Governance that Creates Value – Training Program on Corporate Governance and Board Leadership In June 2018, Business Beacon conducted a Training Program for Chairmen, Directors and Senior Management personnel of Family Owned Companies and Private Limited Companies
Financing and Promotion of MSMEs, Women Entrepreneurs and Start Ups
Selected Training Programs conducted:
1. Build Grow and Scale your Business with Digital Media
A Specially designed Interactive Workshop,‘Grow your Business with Digital Media’ was conducted for Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals in association with WE, the Women Entrepreneurs Wing of World Zarathushti Chamber of Commerce, WZCC
2. A ‘Workshop on Digital Marketing’ in association with Growth Engine for MSMEs in India (GEMI)
The theme of the Symposium was ‘Digital Marketing’ – How On-line Marketing can Expand the reach of MSMEs, Generate more customers and Build their brands.
The keynote speaker for the Symposium was Mr. Santosh Gannavarapu, Co-founder and Head, Small and Medium Businesses (SMB), Sokrati Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Sokrati is a leading provider of Custom Digital Advertising and Performance Marketing Solutions to large E-Commerce companies and over 1000 small and growing businesses in India.
3. Innovative Marketing and Financing Strategies
A Workshop was organized for all Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals to encourage them to adopt innovative Marketing and Financing Strategies to empower them to accelerate their business growth on March 5th. 2016.
‘Accelerating Business and Professional Proficiency with Innovative Marketing and Financing Strategies – A Workshop for Women to Celebrate International Women’s Day’
4. The Joys and Pangs of Running Your Own Business
To share the entrepreneurial journey of successful women entrepreneurs an interactive program with two successful business women was organized.
This Interactive Program was conducted on Oct. 1, 2016, where two successful women entrepreneurs shared their journey and experiences of starting their own businesses in a male dominated highly competitive world. The two speakers, Nazneen Katrak of Mustang Socks and Nainaz Shroff of Taylor & Shroff Fine Wines and Spirits enlightened the attendees with their entrepreneurial journey, the problems and constraints faced by them and the dedicated efforts made by them to overcome the hurdles.